2nd album by Russian Pagan/Folk-Metal Band Arkona.
With this album the band made a transition.
Epic and unique material presented by high-class musicians.
The addition of classical folk-instruments like flutes, accordions, tambourine and keyboards which are used to generate an orchestral background to the songs
make this band really outstanding.
Lyrically Masha is dealing with Slavic Mythology, Pagan Religion and historical happenings.
It may not appeal at first, but in time Arkona grows on you & you will be well & truly under the spell of “Lepta”.
- Sotkani Veka (Centuries are Woven)
- Lepta o Gneve (A Tale about Anger)
- Chiornie Debri Voini (The Black Abyss of War)
- Zarnitsi Nashe Svobodi (Summer Lightings of Our Freedom)
- Viydu ia na Volushku (There I Will Be in an Open Space)
- Voin Pravdi (Fighter of the Truth)
- Oi Ti ne Vecher (Oh, Not That Evening)